01.03.2015

How to be a queen of the night?

Another dresses stolen my heart and became a huge inspiration for spring shopping. It is slowly getting warmer, and thus, we can start to search an elegant evening dresses , emphasizing feminine curves and subtly revealing shoulders, neck or back. It's also a great time to color. We can put on the classics which is black, but we can also play with color, choosing something more bold as red, fuchsia or mint. Set its sights on three evening dresses. I am charmed by them. Clear favorite is the first blood-red. I must admit that the scene has played a big role in the election. By the way, I would like to point out that all of my suggestions, I found at the store: Ihomecoming.com . You can clearly see that all of them are beautiful elegant evening gown .
Let's start from the first dress, like I wrote before this is my favourite one dress. Don't you think that it is a little bit in spanish style? Especially with this big red flower in hair. The corset is so feminine and perfectly highlights the waist. One is a short lace sleeves, the second reveals a fantastic cut neckline that exposes breasts beautifully, like a bra. I love both versions, one with short sleeves is more serious, while the second has a wonderful thin straps and is more flirtatious. I am sure that every woman would look at her perfectly and attract the eyes of many men.
The second dress is the most sophisticated of all three. Elegant and classic. Wonderful material and neckline on the back. Lace, every detail, emphasizing the waist. It all makes a hourglass shaped woman look phenomenal in it. It is affordable elegant evening of Ihomecoming
The last dress is ideal for women with different curves. Shapes the body, causing all have 'a waist of wasps'. In this dress you will definitely looks like a sexy and confident woman.






3 komentarze:

Thank you for comment :)

Bardzo dziękuję za komentarz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...